- Other day an elephant was brutally killed feeding it a locally made explosive, disguised as sweet ball. The most tragic part is that this majestic animal had to suffer greatest of pains for almost two hours. This giant animal had to end life to decorate someone’s house – yes, it was hunted for its tusks.
- Do you know millions of chickens are slaughtered every day to feast a few million humans: millions of beautiful birds & animals are bounded into cages & chains to entertain us, the ‘humans’.
- Thousands of crocodiles and other marine animals have been killed or thrown out of their houses for our safe voyage.
- Thousands of dogs & cats are chained and we call them ‘pets’
- Thousands of rats are killed and tortured to make our life less painful.
Yes, I am happy to be a human with millions of other species to serve me, but is it worth it or is it not possible to share our planet in a more friendly way. Of-course it is possible to make their life less painful if we take a little care.
Do you think God loves to ride an elephant which is absolutely against its natural behavior. Elephants have to bear a lot of torture than usually visible to viewers to take the ‘God’ for a ride. Can’t we find an alternative?
The natural habitats of wild animals are shrinking day by day. Can’t we preserve the remaining and make it safe for the dwellers? It will take a conscious effort on the part of government, the public and every individual, but it is worth it.
Wild animals in the hands of the private exhibitioners & circus suffer a lot, they never see the blue sky, they are tortured to make them perform tricks. These animals must be seized and taken to an open and friendly environment. Animal world is doing a lot to make our lives as we experience. That is a huge debt we are liable to payback in all possible ways.