Here we will show you some of the features of one popular DDNS service known as DNS2go. This is to familarise you with the DDNS program features.
- If you use dial-up and would like to dial back to the provider as soon as the connection is lost for some reason, you can configure DNS2GO to do just that.
- You can make the connection during a particular period on the day if you wish to do so.
- You can use the time synchronization feature to synchronize the time from within DNS2Go if you wish to do that.
- Import / Export configuration: Dns2go lets you import / export configuration.
- DNS lookup, ping / traceroute, and whois query are some of the diagnostic tools available under dns2go.
- Status windows show connection status and service summary box which summarizes the running services.