Your efforts to get a grasp of the PC workings must be always on. Towards this end, we are introducing some important topics here.
Know your PC covers discussions that is useful to the common PC users. there are many things although basic, Know Your PC – Information for the common user. most users either ignore or are simply unaware.
This section will be very useful for those of you who own a PC but is not very well versed with keeping it in proper order and when you are buying, maintaining, trying to improve performance and while searching for useful tools to make your PC work better.
“Know Your PC” aims to empower you with knowledge that will help you make better decisions with regard to your PC and will help you utilize it better.
Good control come from knowing the PC. Knowing the PC means, knowing its hardware, operating system, programs, and accessories. Only when you know you can tune the machine and keep it at its optimum performance and reliability.
For some people PC is the lifeline and for yet some others formatting it every other week is fine.
There are definitely something’s to take care of to increase the reliability and performance. Other things that come under discussion here is ways to get remote assistance. A great feature in MS windows XP through which you can obtain help with your PC by actually letting your friend connect to your PC over the Internet and solve its problems.
Topics can be browsed here..
- The Basics – take you back to the fundamentals. Those who are familiar, please stay away.
- What is Internet? – Takes you through the main components that constitute the Internet!
- Improving PC Performance – optimizing hardware and configuration.
- Dependability – Making PC dependable.
- Technologies to watch – A PC & accessories Buying Guide
- Best Applications – Its greatest use, applications and utilities.
- Remote assistance – get help over the Internet when your PC has problem.